- Smooth functioning QD lever
- Superior clamping that will not damage or coin the rail surface
- Extremely smooth in operation with a multi-facetted adjustment nut to get the exact tension required by the operator
- Fits Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rails
- Fully adjustable with no tools required, can be adjusted to fit rails not machined to mil-spec tolerances
- Precision machined for optimum return to zero performance and reliability
- 1.4-inch offset from the first ring
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodize
- Scope Ring Size: 30mm
- Ring Distance: 2.8"
- Center of Scope Tube Above Rail: 1.5"
- Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Height: 2.476"
- Width: 1.85"
- Length: 5.875"
- All Picatinny rail systems
- 30mm scopes with up to 56mm objective
- 1x Midwest Industries 30mm QD Scope Mount
- 1x Allen Wrench
The Midwest Industries QD Scope Mount was strategically engineered to be smooth and durable, offering you a high-quality accessory that you can rely on for years to come to support an improved shooting experience.
Supports Improved Handling
Weighing only 8.4 ounces and featuring the Patented Elite Defense QD lever, the Midwest Industries QD Scope Mount was engineered to operate as smoothly as possible and to weigh the minimum amount needed to support improved handling.
This mount was further strategically designed to clamp onto the rail surface as securely as possible without causing damage.
Made For Ultimate Durability, Efficient To Install and To Adjust
Manufactured from hard coat anodized 6061 Aluminum, this scope mount was built to last.
Midwest Industries includes a wrench and adjustment nut to help you install as efficiently as possible and to achieve the precise tension that you require for your needs.
This scope mount may also be adjusted without any tools, and though it was made to fit 1913 mil-spec Picatinny rails, it is also compatible with some of the rails that are not Mil-Spec.
Midwest Industries is so confident in the quality of their product that they offer a Lifetime Warranty on this mount.