- Attaches to rifles with built-in AK receiver rail interface
- High quality 1913 Mil-Spec Picatinny rail, T-marked for location
- Constructed from hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum
- Feature the patented Elite Defense QD system for no tool adjustment and repeat zero locking
- 100% Made in U.S.A., with MI Lifetime Warranty
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: Hardcoat Anodize
- Weight: 6.74 oz.
- Height: 2.93"
- Thickness: 0.6"
- Length: 6.75"
- Rifles with built-in AK receiver rail interface
- Optics that fits 1913 Picatinny Rail
- 1x Midwest Industries AK Side Railed Scope Mount
The AK platform is the most popular modern sporting rifle platform in the world, and this is because they are super reliable and rugged. However, where AKs have a lot of advantages, one of the main drawbacks is that it is hard to find a stable mounting point for optics.
Well, the AK Side Railed Scope Mount from Midwest industries solves that problem. It is designed to work with the side rails on any optics-capable AK receiver, and it is a lightweight interface that allows you to mount any optic to your rifle.
The mount has a sturdy 1913 Mil-Spec Picatinny rail on it, which holds zero perfectly with any optic. It is constructed from hard coat anodized 6061 aluminum and features the patented Elite Defense QD system, which ensures that it holds zero every time you reinstall the mount.
The Midwest Industries AK Side Railed Scope Mount is proudly made in the USA and comes with a warranty as well.