- Advanced Polymer/Composite construction for strength, light weight & exceptional durability
- NiteBrite™- Photoluminescent Inserts (the low-cost alternative to Tritium) - can be charged by natural light or with a flashlight
- Spring-loaded sights flip up quickly with the push of a button, stays up securely and folds down flat
- Patented Diamond-shaped Apertures and Upper Housings for fast alignment
- Material: Polymer
- Front Sight: 1.2 oz.
- Rear Sight: 1.35 oz.
- Height (Up):
- Front Sight: 1.713"
- Rear Sight: 1.778
- Height (Down):
- Front Sight: 0.611"
- Rear Sight: 0.59"
- Length (Up):
- Front Sight: 1.321"
- Rear Sight: 1.321"
- Length (Down):
- Front Sight: 2.538"
- Rear Sight: 2.571"
- Width: 1.24"
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**NOT recommend to mount on a railed gas block due to excess heat issues.
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Diamond Polymer Front Sight
- 1x Diamond Polymer Rear Sight
For a cost-effective sighting system, you may find the Diamondhead Polymer Integrated Sighting System with NiteBrite to be just the sights you need.
Diamondhead Polymer Integrated Sighting System: Faster Target Acquisition & Centering
This high-quality sighting system was designed with the modern sporting rifle and the AR15 in mind. These sights are equipped with trademark diamond-shaped apertures and upper housings for a quick and easy sight picture.
Many sights designed for low-light conditions use tritium, an isotope of hydrogen, as the illuminating element. Because tritium is radioactive, it can be mixed with a phosphor to create a continuous light source. Tritium-equipped sights, however, tend to be very expensive. The integrated sighting system by Diamondhead makes use of low-cost NiteBrite photoluminescent inserts to provide the needed illumination for the sight posts. NiteBrite is easily activated with daylight or a flashlight.
Enhance Your Shooting Experience Day and Night
This sighting system comes as a set of one front sight and one rear sight. These sights are spring-loaded for quick deployment and easy storage. They are compatible with any weapon equipped with a top picatinny rail. Elevation adjustment is easy and does not require any tools. Made from high-quality polymer, the Diamondhead Diamond Polymer Integrated Sighting System is both durable and lightweight. Consider this system to enhance your next low-light shooting experience.