- Advanced Polymer construction for strength, lightweight and exceptional durability
- NiteBrite - Photoluminescent Inserts (the low-cost alternative to Tritium) - can be charged by natural light or with a flashlight
- Spring-loaded sight flips up quickly with the push of a button
- Stays up securely and folds down flat
- Patented Diamond-shaped Apertures and Upper Housing for fast alignment with any Diamondhead Front Sight
- Dual same plane long and short range apertures - at exact same height as factory A2 sights
- Defaults to either small or large aperture
- Secure and accurate 0.5 MOA windage adjustment
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.35 oz.
- Height: (From rail to top of the sight)
- Up: 1.778"
- Down: 0.59"
- Up: 1.32"
- Down: 2.571"
- Width: 1.24"
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
Anyone who has ever tried to shoot a firearm in low-visibility conditions knows how important it is to have highly visible sight posts, but such sights are often very expensive. Fortunately, Diamondhead has developed the Polymer Spring-Loaded Flip-Up Rear Sight with NiteBrite to provide you with excellent visibility at a much lower cost.
This rear sight can be mount on any weapon with a top Picatinny rail. Two NiteBrite inserts to the sides of the aperture help you line up the sights even when ambient light is insufficient. Both the long and short-range apertures feature a diamond shape to help you line it up with the front sight faster.
This rear sight can also be folded down or flipped up in a fraction of a second, making it a perfect backup sight for a scope or red dot. The sight is made from advanced polymers that are exceptionally strong but light as a feather.