- Advanced Polymer/Composite construction for strength, light-weight & exceptional durability
- NiteBrite - Photoluminescent Inserts (the low-cost alternative to Tritium) - can be charged by natural light or with a flashlight
- Spring-loaded sight flips up quickly with the push of a button
- Stays in position securely in both up and down mode
- Patented Diamond-shaped Apertures and Upper Housing for fast alignment with the Diamondhead Rear Sight
- Easy Elevation adjustment (does not require tools)
- Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.2 oz.
- Height: (From rail to top of the sight)
- Up: 1.713"
- Down: 0.611"
- Up: 1.321"
- Down: 2.538"
- Width: 1.24"
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
**Not suitable for gas block sight bases (due to heat issues)
Every AR-15 should have a good set of iron sights, if only to serve as a backup for the optic. The Diamondhead Polymer Spring-Loaded Flip-Up Front Sight with NiteBrite is an excellent choice if you want to fold down your sights when they're not in use.
When you want to switch to an optic, put your rifle in storage, or just get the sight out of the way, press it down and it will lock securely into a low-profile position. When you need it again, just push the release button, and the spring-loaded sight will flip up instantly and hold the zero exactly where you left it! State-of-the-art polymer formulas are used in construction to give the sight impressive durability while barely adding any weight at all.
The signature feature of this sight is the NiteBrite inserts on the post. They charge themselves with any light, whether it's from the sun or your flashlight. The bright dot makes it easy to get on target in dark environments. This front sight can be mount on any weapon with a top Picatinny rail!