- No limited sight orientation due to low light conditions
- A tritium dot at the center of the front sight post
- Sight can be removed without permanent modification to the weapon.
- Adjustable for elevation
- A stainless-steel cross-locking system ensures sights remain upright and zeroed under extreme combat conditions.
- A push of a button folds the sights securely out of the way until you need them again.
- Fine sight adjustment - half MOA per click
- Comes with front sight adjustment tool
- Material: 6061 aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec hardcoat anodizing
- Weight: 1.45 oz
- Height: (From rail to top of the sight)
- Up: 1.453"
- Down: 0.535"
- Up: 1.064"
- Down: 2.005"
- Width: 1.255"
- Any firearm with Picatinny top rail
The design of the Troy Tritium Front Sight lends itself to fast, intuitive shooting. Once you get accustomed to shooting with peep sights, you'll will likely never use any other style of open sights. With the correct rear aperture, their long-range accuracy is spot-on. However, the Tritium Flip Up Sight performs exceptionally well in up close, fast-moving ops. This Tritium Flip Up Sight carries the traditional M-4 style wings on either side of the blade. Many shooters agree that this feature tends to naturally focus your vision toward the front sight post.
Why Do I Need A Tritium Flip Up Sight?
While many gun owners utilize a rail mounted optic on their rifles or shotguns, they may also want to have a set of good back up sights when their optic fail. The Tritium M4 Style Folding Front BattleSight from Troy Industries provides you with a great front sight that can stay out of the way until it is needed. You mount the Troy Tritium Front Sight directly onto your forward Picatinny rail without any modifications. Once mounted, you'll see that the Troy Tritium Iron Sight plays well with other accessories on your rail. When folded, it's barely ½ inch higher than the rail. Therefore, you can easily mount your favorite scope or laser behind it without any interference.
The self-illuminating dot on the Troy Tritium Iron Sight is easily aligned with the corresponding Tritium points on a Troy rear Battle Sight. This touch on the Troy Tritium Front Sight is an improvement over standard un-embellished sights.
Stay Focus with The Troy Tritium Front Sight
We always hear the benefits of Tritium in low-light conditions and that is true. However, as you gain a few years you will notice that your eyes are the first to really show it. That dab of white paint on your sight post seems to grow dim. That Tritium dot helps bring your sights back into focus even in complete darkness.