MPN: UD10400 / UD10440 / UD10480
- Outer and inner concentric circles for easy target acquisition
- Windage adjustable for zeroing on the front sight, which guarantees that the rear sight windage is perfectly centered when at zero for maximum in windage adjustment in either direction along with easy return to zero
- Tool-less elevation adjustment that is always perfectly concentric with outer circle
- Aperture front sight gives a shooter the ability to focus 100% on the target
- Elevation adjustment to 600 yards
- One-handed deployment and stowage
- Spare aperture conveniently stores into windage knob
- Strategic use of materials to maximize strength and weight
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Front Sight: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rear Sight: 7075 Aerospace Alloy with 4140 CrMo Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Front Sight: 2.2 oz.
- Rear Sight: 2.5 oz.
- Height above rail (folded):
- Front Sight: 0.369"
- Rear Sight: 0.369"
- Length (folded):
- Front Sight: ~2.17"
- Rear Sight: ~2.14"
- Front Sight Post: 12 MOA aperture
- Rear Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Elevation: 18 MOA Total (50 yard BDC clicks to 600 yards)
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C4 Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1x Ultradyne C4 Flip-Up Rear Sight