MPN: UD10400 / UD10440 / UD10480
- Outer and inner concentric circles for easy target acquisition
- Windage adjustable for zeroing on the front sight, which guarantees that the rear sight windage is perfectly centered when at zero for maximum in windage adjustment in either direction along with easy return to zero
- Tool-less elevation adjustment that is always perfectly concentric with outer circle
- Aperture front sight gives a shooter the ability to focus 100% on the target
- Elevation adjustment to 600 yards
- One-handed deployment and stowage
- Spare aperture conveniently stores into windage knob
- Strategic use of materials to maximize strength and weight
- Fits all standard 1913 picatinny rail
- Front Sight: 6061 Aluminum with 416 Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rear Sight: 7075 Aerospace Alloy with 4140 CrMo Steel Hardware
- Finish: Hard Anodized
- Front Sight: 2.2 oz.
- Rear Sight: 2.5 oz.
- Height above rail (folded):
- Front Sight: 0.369"
- Rear Sight: 0.369"
- Length (folded):
- Front Sight: ~2.17"
- Rear Sight: ~2.14"
- Front Sight Post: 12 MOA aperture
- Rear Aperture: Threaded Ghost Ring and 0.070 spare aperture ring
- Windage: 40 MOA Total (1/2 MOA per click)
- Elevation: 18 MOA Total (50 yard BDC clicks to 600 yards)
- Any firearm with top Picatinny top rail
**Sight is designed to work on same plane rail systems only. Will not work with a railed gas block that is higher or lower than the receiver.
- 1x Ultradyne C4 Flip-Up Front Sight
- 1x Ultradyne C4 Flip-Up Rear Sight
The Ultradyne C4 flip-up front and rear sight combination is an innovative new dual-aperture sighting system designed to change the way you think about iron sights. Unlike traditional iron sights that present a non-intuitive sight picture, aperture sights allow the shooter to focus 100 percent of their attention on the target, allowing for faster target acquisition when compared with traditional sights.
The Ultradyne C4 sights have concentric outer and inner circles that provide for fast and simple target acquisition that will become intuitive with practice. The front sight is easily adjustable for windage with just your fingers and guarantees that the rear sight always stays centered when zeroed. This allows for maximum windage adjustment in either direction with a consistent return to zero as the inner circle always stays perfectly centered with the outer circle.
The Ultradyne C4 sights are designed with materials that maximize strength and reduce weight. The front sight is made from 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum, and the rear sight is from 7075 aerospace alloy, with both sights having a salt bath nitride finish. Weighing in at only 4.7 ounces, the sight combination won’t add any noticeable weight to your gun.
The Ultradyne C4 sights are easy to install and will work on any firearm that has a Picatinny top rail installed. Note that these sights are not designed to work on a railed gas block where the block is not on the same plane as the receiver.