- Compact Action-Direct Impingement System operates without the need for a buffer and buffer tube
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Armor Black Cerakote
- Upper Receiver: CMMG 9mm Dissent Side Charger Upper Receiver - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 5.5-Inch CMMG Proprietary Handguard
- Muzzle Device: CMMG 9mm ZEROED Linear Compensator
- Barrel: 6.5" 1:10 Salt Bath Nitrided 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Bolt Carrier Group: Dissent Side Charging Bolt
- Charging Handle: CMMG Dissent Side Charging Handle (Left)
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~3.26 lbs.
- Length: ~15"
- CMMG Mk4 lower receiver
- AR-15 lower receiver with CMMG 9AR conversion mags
- 1x CMMG Dissent 9mm 6.5" Complete Side Charging Upper
- 1x CMMG Dissent Side Charging Bolt
- 1x 1913 Picatinny Rail End Plate
CMMG is known for making some of the best AR pistols, rifles, and Pistol Caliber Carbines on the market, and here we have the CMMG Dissent Complete Upper, which is one of their finest products, and a perfect option for anyone looking to build a 9mm AR-style pistol or SBR.
Building Your Perfect 9mm AR-Style Pistol or SBR
This upper assembly comes with a 6.5-inch barrel made from 4140 Chrome Moly Steel and has a Salt Bath Nitride finish. It offers excellent durability and has impressive corrosion resistance properties. Additionally, the barrel on this upper assembly features a threaded muzzle. It comes equipped with a CMMG 9mm ZEROED Linear Compensator, which decreases felt recoil and mitigates muzzle rise, resulting in a very smooth shooting experience.
Precision Engineering at Its Best
The barrel is covered by a 5.5-Inch CMMG Proprietary Handguard, made from aluminum and compatible with M-LOk and Picatinny accessories. The receiver on this upper assembly has multiple impressive features. Firstly, it uses a compact action, which houses the recoil spring assembly inside the receiver, eliminating the need for a buffer tube. This allows users to install and fold stock on their firearm once assembled.
Secondly, the Dissent Upper Receiver features a side charging handle on the left side of the handguard. This makes it easier to charge your firearm while shooting.
The bolt carrier group and recoil assembly are also included with this upper assembly, and it is HP and MPI tested to ensure durability and long-lasting performance.