MPN: RA-434-BLK / RA-434-SLVR
- Combines smoothness and speed
- Self-contained drop in design
- Helps you shoot more accurately with less effort
- Ultra smooth to the break with a crisp, clean release
- Quick reset and low overtravel for serious speed
- Lightened hammer
- Straight trigger blade for enhanced control and lighter-feeling pull weight
- Drop safety feature
- Black 8625 hardcoat anodized aluminum cassette housing
- Friction-reducing premium nickel boron coating on interior parts for smoother contact surfaces
- Manufactured and assembled in house according to strict AS9100 aerospace requirements, which are more stringent than standard gun manufacturing requirements
- CNC machined from high-grade, heat-treated tool steel and aluminum
- Single stage with 3.5-lb pull weight
- Material: Heat Treated Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with 6061-T6 CNC Aluminum Housing
- Finish: Black
- Type: Single Stage
- Pull Weight: 3.5-lb
- Trigger Style: Modified Curved Trigger
- Pin Size: Small Pin (.154)
- AR-15 / AR-10 platforms
*Will not work on AR-15 that have pins .168-.174" in diameter.
RISE AR triggers are designed to be top performers in their application field. Whether you want a Super Sport Trigger, one that’s geared for steady Tactical reliability, or a High-Performance trigger, there is a RISE drop-in trigger unit that will do the job at hand. Every RISE trigger is built the RISE way. That means they’re built under the same stringent standards used in the Aerospace industry. Tighter tolerances and higher expectations produce a better product every time.
Rise Armament RA-434 Trigger: High-Performance and Easy Installation
You could build a trigger group one piece at a time to get the trigger of your dreams, but it’s a lot easier and effective to choose a RISE drop-in trigger like the RISE RA-434. This preassembled RISE trigger group is easy to install and because it’s a self-contained unit, it doesn’t require tinkering to give you the amazing performance you want. The Rise Armament RA-434 offers excellent accuracy and speed. This single stage RISE AR trigger is smooth and drag-free. Extremely short overtravel and a speedy reset that makes for exceptionally quick follow-up shots.
Features For Function
The RA-434 features nickel boron coated parts for almost frictionless performance. The 3.5-pound trigger pull teamed with a straight trigger blade make for super-responsive, light feeling trigger like no other in its price range. A lightened hammer speeds lock time for an even quicker response from the live trigger. The Drop Safety feature gives you peace of mind knowing you can count on the RA-434 to perform exactly as is should, even when that means you don't want to send lead down range.