- Made from high-quality 416R stainless steel barrel blanks
- 11-degree target crown to further improve accuracy
- Functionally aggressive flutes and crisp, clean lines - confidently lighten your barrel without sacrificing an ounce of accuracy
- Deliver the perfect balance of weight and rigidity
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Non-reflective bead blasted finish
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Barrel Length: 18-Inch
- Profile: Heavy
- Finish: Bead Blasted
- Gas Placement: Rifle-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- Weight: 46.38 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
Today there are a lot more choices available to the AR-10 builder than there were just a few years ago. As more enthusiasts join the ranks, more manufacturers are stepping up and making the parts and accessories you want. If you’re in the market for a heavy profile AR-10 Barrel you don’t have to settle for a plain Jane government barrel anymore. The Ballistic Advantage .308 Premium AR-10 .308 Fluted Heavy Barrel is a quality heavy AR-10 barrel that offers more.
An AR-10 Fluted Heavy Barrel Brings More to the Table
The days of Mil-Spec, everyone gets the same off the rack parts are, thankfully, over. Today, just because you want a heavier barrel, it doesn’t have to mean you’re going to carry a club around. The Ballistic Advantage AR-10 .308 fluted heavy barrel is a heavy barrel with unique contours. BA's AR-10 fluted barrel gives the shooter nothing less than the best compromise between weight and stable rigidity. The flutes in this barrel take away some material, giving it a little less mass than a rounded barrel of the same dimensions, but those flutes do more than give it character. AR-10 fluted barrel contours create support and add more surface area which dissipates heat quickly, assuring better accuracy as heat distortion is kept to a minimum.
More Goes into Premium Series AR-10 .308 Fluted Heavy Barrels
The Ballistic Advantage Premium Series AR-10 fluted heavy barrel is bead blasted, high pressure tested, and magnetic particle inspected. When you choose one of these barrels you know that Ballistic Advantage hasn’t cut corners. They’ve put everything they have into this barrel so you can get more out of it.