MPN: BABL308006M / BABL308007M
- Made from high-quality 4150 CMV steel barrel blanks
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Coated with QPQ corrosion resistant finish
- Caliber: .308 Win.
- Profile: Heavy
- Finish: QPQ Nitride
- Gas Placement:
- 18-Inch: Rifle-Length
- 20-Inch: Rifle-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:10
- 18-Inch: 52.5 oz.
- 20-Inch: 55.5 oz.
- Material: 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- DPMS Gen I pattern LR308 rifles
*Will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern rifles
The Ballistic Advantage Modern Series heavy profile .308 AR barrels are available in 18- and 20-inch lengths and have a standard 1:10 rifling twist rate. Barrels are machined from chrome moly vanadium steel and thoroughly pressure tested and inspected. Ballistic Advantage Modern Series barrels are guaranteed to produce MOA accuracy shot after shot with factory ammo.
The Ballistic Advantage .308 barrel is manufactured to exact tolerances and guaranteed to provide sub minute of angle, or MOA, accuracy with match grade factory ammo. The weight of the Modern Series barrel assists in smoother swings when acquiring moving targets and also helps to reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
The Ballistic Advantage .308 barrel is machine cut from 4150 chrome moly vanadium steel, and both the barrel and the M4 ammo feed ramp have a QPQ corrosion-resistant finish. In addition, both the 18- and 20-inch barrels are high pressure tested and magnetic particle inspected to ensure accuracy and durability. Both barrel lengths are cut with a 5/8”-24 muzzle thread pattern and weigh in at 52.5 and 55.5 ounces, respectively.
Installation of the Ballistic Advantage .308 barrel is straightforward and fits all DPMS Gen I pattern rifles. However, note that the Ballistic Advantage barrel will not fit DPMS Gen 2 pattern firearms.