- Optimized for use with 7.62x51 M118LR or other .308 Winchester ammunition with a max OAL of 2.830"
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Armalite AR-10A
- Colt LE901-16S
- CORE Rifle Systems CORE30
- JP Enterprises LRP-07
- KAC SR25
- LaRue OBR
- Les Baer .308
- LMT .308 MWS
- LWRCI REPR
- Mega Arms MATEN
- Noveske Gen III N6
- POF P-308
- Ruger SR-762
- Ruger Precision Rifle
- S&W M&P10
- and MORE
**Compatible with older model Bushmaster .308 ORC, Remington R-25, and DPMS LR308 rifles, but not optimized for bolt lock functionality with newer models based on the DPMS GII design.
**NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
**To accommodate longer than SAAMI-spec match ammunition, this magazine may not drop free from all makes of lower receivers.
- 1x PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3
- 1x Magazine Dust Cover
Magpul, the most trusted name in firearm accessories, now offers a 10-round magazine for the AR-10. The 7.62x51 NATO/.308 Win.
The 10-round PMAG is built to be lightweight, tough, and reliable. It is molded from Magpul's crush-resistant polymer. The follower is designed to eliminate tilt and push your rounds up with unfaltering reliability. A slight curve in the magazine keeps the rounds in natural alignment and promotes flawless feeding. The small size of this magazine is very convenient for those who shoot from a bipod or benchrest.
It is essential for gun owners who live in states with magazine capacity restrictions. Hunters in other states will also find it handy for staying in full compliance with local regulations that limit magazine capacity when hunting.