- Newest Gen 3 version
- California compliant
- N.Y. Compliant with the simple addition of epoxy over the lock cover
- The GEN.3 CompMag automatically locks into your firearm once it is inserted
- Ammunition feeding device designed to be contained in a firearm in such a manner that it cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action
- Allows you to keep the features you love on your AR-10 (pistol grip, forward grip, collapsible stock, and flash hider)
- Load ammo from the side of the magazine - No need to "break your action" when reloading
- Does not require tools or loaders to reload
- Will load 8 rounds on a closed or open bolt
- Easy to install - Can be install less then a minute
- Very easy to remove, should you decide to shoot outside of California
- Impact and crush resistant - 150% thicker side walls than most polymer magazines
- 17-7 Stainless steel magazine spring
- Round counter indicates exactly how many rounds are left in your magazine
- Holds the bolt open after the last round is fired
- Allows for easy clearing of type 3 malfunctions (such as double feeds)
*The CompMag has been designed to conform to the law as written in (2016) SB880 which define “fixed magazine” to mean an ammunition feeding device contained in, or permanently attached to, a firearm in such a manner that the device cannot be removed without disassembly of the firearm action. At this point it has not been endorsed or approved by any law enforcement agency or regulatory body within the United States, due to their reluctance to endorse any compliance products. Even though CompMag, LLC. have had their Firearms Attorneys approve this product as a fixed magazine according to California law, your situation may be different. For example, putting a CompMag on a banned AR or a short barreled rifle (SBR) will not make it compliant. Know your local/state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this product. If you are unsure whether or not you have an assault weapon, please contact a firearms attorney. CompMag LLC. and Wing Tacatical LLC are not held responsible for injury or damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use or modification of this device, nor are we held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations that may apply.
- Magazine Body: Polymer
- Magazine Spring: 17-7 Stainless Steel
- Magazine Charging Handle: Steel
- Finish: Black
- Capacity: 8 Rounds
- Weight: 9.77 oz.
- Height: 7.5"
- Length: 3.65"
- Width: 1.54"
- LR-308 lowers
- Will accept both 7.62 Win., .308 Win., and 6.5 Creedmoor
*For receivers with Cerakoted magwells we recommend roughing up or removing the Cerakote inside the magwell where the locking wheel sits when the CompMag is inserted. You can easily do this with a bit of sandpaper. Cerakote is a slick, hard surface and will prevent the locking wheel from engaging so it must be removed for the mag to lock in properly.
*NOT compatible with lowers that have a custom or extended magazine well.
*NOT compatible in bullpup firearms such as the Tavor as you cannot separate the upper to release the CompMag.
*NOT compatible with top loaders such as the MA loader or the Bear Flag Defense loader.
*NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10 rifles that accept Armailite magazines.
- 1x CompMag AR-10 Fixed 8-Round Magazine
- 1x Setting Pin