Phase 5 Tactical AR-10 Ambidextrous Battle Latch Charging Handle
- Ambidextrous and one handed shooter operation
- Built-in latch and handle contact stop point
- Oversized grips on the right side of the handle and battle latch allow for easy hand or foot charging.
- By upgrading the spring’s diameter to .1875mm diameter, Phase 5 has given the charging handle more flexibility, uniform strength and equal stress distribution.
- The more rugged construction along the walls of the slide add durability during long term or extreme use.
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 1.9 oz.
Phase 5 Tactical introduces a new and improved ambidextrous charging handle for left-handed users of the AR10 platform! We at Wing Tactical know that being a left handed shooter is not easy when operating a weapon platform designed for right handed users. So we now offer a Phase 5 ambi charging handle that will allow comfortable access for all left handed AR-10 shooters. In addition to being fully ambidextrous, the AR10 battle latch offers numerous improvements in durability and function over the standard charging handle.
The spring has been thickened for additional strength and longevity. The thickness of the metal on the slide has also been increased to produce a more rigid and durable handle. The latches have been upgraded as well; they are much wider to allow easy manipulation in stressful situations. There are deep serrations on the latches to improve your grip even further. Your fingers slipping off won't be an issue with this charging handle. The construction of this ambi charging handle will even allow the action to be done by your foot when your hand is injured.
Right-handed users can also get equal use out of this handle if they sometimes shoot left-handed from behind cover. Whether you're shooting in a 3-gun competition or real-world combat, the Phase 5 Tactical Ambidextrous AR-10 Battle Latch Charging Handle can get the job done!
*Designed to be compatible with all .308 DPMS type platforms. Will not fit Smith & Wesson M&P 10 without modification.
Phase 5™ Ambi ...