- Dual chamber combo break design to reduce felt recoil
- Angled gas ports engineered to reduce side concussion
- Serrated prongs to help suppress flash
- Pre-drilled hole for pin and welding on a 14.5" barrel to make it 16" long
- Crush washer included
- Caliber: 7.62 NATO / .308 Win. / 300 Blackout
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Parkerized
- Dimensions: 0.87"
- Length: 2.62"
- Weight: 3.45 oz.
- Thread: 5/8"-24
- Any .308 / 300 Blackout barrel with 5/8"-24 thread pitch
- 1x Strike Industries King Comp (.308 / 7.62)
- 1x Crush Washer
For the perfect blend between a compensator, a flash hider and a muzzle brake, consider the Strike Industries King Comp. Strike Industries is known far and wide in the firearms community for its well-designed AR-15 supplies. Perhaps the current CEO’s military background plays a part in the high quality of Strike products. The Strike team is composed of avid AR and pistol owners who would never allow a product they wouldn’t use on their own firearms to leave the manufacturing plant. With this background, the King Comp is sure to meet your needs as a muzzle brake.
The large dual-chamber design of the King Comp is specifically designed to reduce felt recoil. Side concussion reduction is achieved by the angled gas ports. The four serrated prongs on the King Comp provide the flash suppression. If you need a combo muzzle device for your AR-15, consider the Strike Industries King Comp. True to its name, it will prove itself worthy of the finest AR shooter in the world.