MPN: BABL223017PL / BABL223021PL / BABL223028PL
- Made from high-quality 416R Stainless Steel barrel blanks
- 11-degree target crown to further improve accuracy
- Fluted AR-15 barrel - functionally aggressive flutes and crisp, clean lines, deliver the perfect balance of weight and rigidity
- Nickel Boron coated M4 extension
- Optimum size gas port
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- Non-glare bead blasted finish for durability and ease of care
- .223 Wylde chamber - safely fire either 5.56 NATO or .223 Rem. ammunition
*A barrel that is shorter than 16" is only for use on a pistol configuration firearm or a NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR). All NFA laws apply!
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Profile: SPR
- Barrel Exterior: Bead Blasted
- Extension: Nickel Boron
- Gas Placement:
- 14.5-Inch: Mid-Length
- 16-Inch: Mid-Length
- 18-Inch: Rifle-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:8
- 14.5-Inch: 26.2 oz.
- 16-Inch: 27.9 oz.
- 18-Inch: 31.9 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2”-28
- AR-15 upper receivers
When you build a custom AR platform rifle your choice of barrel will make or break your build. If your ideal build calls for a .223 Wylde SPR barrel, Wing Tactical has a fluted AR-15 barrel that will take your rifle to the next level without batting an eye. The Ballistic Advantage SPR Profile Premium Series .223 Wylde Fluted AR-15 Barrel is a superior quality barrel available in 14.5, 16, and 18-inch lengths so it’s easy to choose one that fits your build.
A Unique SPR Profile Fluted AR-15 Barrel
The Ballistic Advantage Premium Series SPR Profile Fluted AR Barrel isn’t just another pretty face. These barrels are designed and manufactured for performance. Fluting the length of these barrels reduces their weight significantly, creates a unique look and the increased surface area helps to dissipate the heat of a working system. Managing barrel heat helps keep the barrel more stable reducing the incidence of heat stress and distortion. The Premium SPR .223 Wylde Ballistic Advantage Fluted AR Barrel will effectively reduce the final weight of your build without sacrificing accuracy.
Quality Materials, Machining, and Finish
Ballistic Advantage precision machines domestic 416R stainless steel blanks to create the Premium Series Fluted SPR Barrel. Outer surfaces are bead blasted, creating a durable surface with a rich appearance that requires little maintenance. The Ballistic Advantage Premium Series features extended feed ramps plated with FailZero Nickel Boron coating for sure feeding performance that resists fouling and feeds smooth as silk. That’s the beauty in the inherent slickness of nickel boron.