MPN: BABL6MM002P / BABL6MM002PQ
- Made from premium 416R stainless steel barrel blanks
- 11-degree target crown to further improve accuracy
- Concentric threads
- Nickel Boron coated M4 extension
- Headspace inspected
- Optimum size gas port
- All Ballistic Advantage barrels are guaranteed to give sub Minute of Angle (MOA) accuracy with match grade ammunition (By Manufacturer)
- High pressure tested (HPT) and Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI)
- QPQ Corrosion Resistant black or Bead Blasted finish
- Caliber: 6mm ARC
- Profile: SPR
- Barrel Exterior: QPQ or Bead Blasted
- Extension: Nickel Boron
- Gas Placement: Rifle-Length
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Twist Rate: 1:7
- Length: 18-Inch
- Weight: 41.3 oz.
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8”-24
- AR-15 upper receivers
*Not compatible with standard AR-15 bolt carrier groups and magazines. Please use 6.5 Grendel Type II bolt carrier groups and 6mm ARC AR-15 magazines.
- 1x Ballistic Advantage 18-Inch Premium 6mm ARC Barrel - SPR Profile
The Advanced Rifle Cartridge, or ARC 6mm round, is the pinnacle of modern engineering. Building an AR-15 that can chamber and shoot this round will take your shooting game to the next level. The characteristics mentioned below will aid your decision to purchase the Ballistic Advantage 18” 6mm ARC Barrel.
6mm ARC - A Modern Engineering Marvel
The reason you need this barrel is simple; efficiency, speed, and accuracy. The 6mm ARC outperforms 6.5 Grendel with better muzzle velocity and recoil compensation. Couple that with the SPR profile, and you get a lightweight, effective rifle capable of shooting long-range targets and the occasional deer hunt that all gun enthusiasts love. And if you are worried that the 18” barrel is slower than a 20” inch one, the difference is barely noticeable. The 6mm round has found a perfect balance in having characteristics of both the smaller caliber and bigger caliber rounds in terms of ballistics, weight, and accuracy.
The barrel is made of 416R steel and is MPI and HP-tested. The SPR profile is engineered for precision while having a minimal footprint and good heat dissipation properties. Replacing the standard heavy barrel of your rifle with this SPR one guarantees a better shooting experience and versatility, which are the core characteristics of any good rifle. And the ability to pin the gas block is an added benefit we are sure you’d love.