MPN: 07000080 / 7000098 / 7000102
- Machined from 416R stainless steel and hardened to about 30 HRC for accuracy and reliability
- Non-glare bead blasted stainless steel for longevity and ease of maintenance
- 556 Noveske Match Chamber - improve bullet hook-up in the throat, while keeping to functional properties of the NATO body dimensions
- 1 in 7" twist improved polygonal rifling
- Black Oxide barrel extension
- Extended M4 feed ramps
- Comes with a pin-ready low-profile gas block and a pin for easy installation
- Gas tube and gas tube roll pin
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 14.5-Inch, 16-Inch, or 18-Inch
- Gas Seat: 0.750"
- Profile: Light Contour
- Gas Placement:
- 14.5-Inch: Mid-Length
- 16-Inch: Mid-Length
- 18-Inch: Intermediate-Length
- Twist Rate: 1:7 Twist
- Material: 416R Stainless Steel
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Finish: Bead Blast
- 14.5-Inch: 1 lb 9.57 oz.
- 16-Inch: 1 lb 12.18 oz.
- 18-Inch: 1 lb 15.18 oz.
- 1x Noveske Lightweight 5.56 Stainless Steel Match Grade AR-15 Barrel
- 1x Low-Profile Gas Block
- 1x Gas Block Set Screw
- 1x Gas Tube
- 1x Gas Tube Roll Pin
- 1x Gas Block Pin
Choosing the barrel for your next AR-15 build shouldn’t be a project in risk management. Wing Tactical offers only quality components so you can be confident in your choice whether you’re looking for a steady Eddie government barrel or a lightweight 5.56 barrel we have a quality stainless barrel for you. If your wish list includes a lightweight match AR barrel, there is a Noveske barrel waiting at Wing Tactical with your name on it.
Noveske Barrels: Quality Start to Finish
From the moment the high-quality stainless barrel stock enters their facility the folks at Noveske account for every step of the manufacturing process. Each piece is serialized on arrival for superior control and tracking. It isn’t just part of a batch, your barrel has a history of its own and everyone is accountable every step of the way. Noveske’s lightweight 5.56 barrel is a machined stainless barrel with a hard bead blasted finish. When you choose one of these 1:7 twist barrels you have a match barrel that’s manufactured to perform over the long haul.
A Lightweight Match Noveske Barrel with Performance Features
When you receive a Noveske barrel you get a quality 1:7 twist barrel rifled with an improved polygonal rifling process. This advanced method produces a more durable completed bore for precision performance over an extended service life. The proprietary design of Noveske’s match chamber provides reliability and performance for a go-to component you can count on. Your barrel will come complete with a gas tube and low profile gas block designed just for this application. It’s pre-drilled, so you’re ready for pinning the gas block right out of the box.