- NiB-X Nickel Boron finish inside and out
- NiB-X coated - 40% more wear-resistant than chrome, and can be used in the field without lubrication and are easily wiped clean
- Ceramic TOPCOAT adds additional protection to the carrier
- Add a personal touch to your weapon
- Heat-treated, shot-peened, and magnetic particle inspected to ensure high-level performance
- Gas key secured by grade 8 hardened fasteners and properly staked
- Available in Flat Dark Earth, OD Green, and Red
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Rem. / 300BLK
- Weight: 11.64 oz.
- Bolt: NiB-X Nickel Boron
- Carrier: NiB-X Nickel Boron with Ceramic TOPCOAT
- Carrier: 8620 Steel
- Bolt: 158 Carpenter Steel
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel
- Extractor: 4340 Steel
- Cam Pin: 4340 Steel
- Firing Pin: 8640 Steel
- Profile: Full-Auto
**A full-auto (A.K.A. M16) bolt carrier installed in a standard semi-auto AR-15 will not make the gun fire full-auto.
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Bolt Assembly
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Cam Pin
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron w/ Ceramic TOPCOAT Bolt Carrier
- 1x NiB-X Nickel Boron Carrier Gas Key
- 1x Firing Pin
- 1x Firing Pin Retaining Pin
Upgrade your AR-15 with WMD's higher quality colored bolt carrier group to increase your weapon's longevity while adding unique tactical style and streamlining required maintenance.
Upgrade to Higher Quality Materials Made for Long Term Use and Reduce Cleaning Time
The WMD colored bolt carrier group is made of high-quality steel coated with NiB-X nickel boron, which is 40% more resistant to wear than chrome. This coating stood up well to over 30k rounds of endurance testing performed according to Government protocols. The NiB-X coating does not require lubrication and is easy to clean, reducing the time it takes to clean your gun after shooting.
Made in America with a Lifetime Guarantee
WMD manufactures all their parts in America with the goal of their after-market parts being better quality than the factory parts you are replacing on your gun. WMD offers a lifetime guarantee on the NiB-X coating against chipping, flaking, and spalling, giving customers confidence in the quality of their colored bolt carrier group.