- Interchangeable latches that can be easily swapped on SI T-Bone Charging Handle
- LARGE Latch - Larger and longer surface area to increase grip and leverage
- SMALL Latch Shorter controls for a lower profile setup
- SI patented gas redirect system
- Configure gas to exit only left, only right or evenly on both sides
- Latchless modular SI PolyFlex polymer handles
- Minimal wear on upper receiver compared to others on the market
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, and OD Green, finish!
- Material: PolyFlex Polymer
- Finish: Black, Flat Dark Earth, or OD Green
- Weight: 0.2 oz.
- 2x Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle Latches - Right & Left (Large or Small)
- 2x Set Screw [M3x8mm]
- 1x Hex Tool [1.5mm]
- 1x Hex Tool [3mm]
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243®
Strike industries make some of the best AR accessories on the market, and many shooters use their SI T-Bone Charging Handle. Strike Industries also makes handle latches for their SI T-Bone Charging Handle, making it much easier to engage and improve its aesthetics.
The Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle Latches come in two sizes. The large latches offer more surface area for positive engagement and allow the shooter to easily rack the charging handle even if they are wearing gloves. On the other hand, the small latches are ideal for a more low-profile setup, where you don't want the latches to snag on anything.
The Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle used an SI patented gas redirect system, which can make your suppressed rifle more comfortable to shoot. These charging handle latches also allow you to configure the gasses to exit on either side or evenly on both sides.
The Strike Industries T-Bone Charging Handle Latches are available in three different finishes: black, OD green, and flat dark earth. Therefore, you can match them to the aesthetics of your rifle.
*NOTE: Expect wear and tear of polymer latch from upper receiver based on various brands, makes and tolerances.