MPN: APAR712201AC / APAR712201C
- Sleek no forward assist design
- M4 style feed ramps
- 0.250 takedown pin holes
- Laser engrave T-marks
- New enhanced forging that gives the upper receiver a "billet look"
- Threaded version of the M4E1 upper, which does not come with the build-in barrel nut - give you more options for handguards
- New Picatinny profile that blends seamlessly with Aero Precision Enhanced and ATLAS Series Handguards
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 components
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight: 7.37 oz.
- AR-15 lower receiver
*Might not be compatible with handguard that has built-in anti-rotation tabs
Your AR 15 is your baby, and it deserves the best. That is where the AR upper (no forward assist) comes in. Whether you are doing a new build or working through an upgrade, this is the upper receiver for you. It is sleek, it is robust, and it is made by the brand you trust.
Why You And Your Weapon Need The AR Upper With No Forward Assist
This upper receiver is the one to beat. Not only is it a high-performance part for your AR 15, but its sleek and handsome design also brings a whole new look to your AR platform. This upper is not all flash without the bang, though. It still has the necessities like the M4 feed ramps and takedown pinholes, but it delivers those essentials with that newer, slimmer look with the laser engraved t-marks but without the bulky forward assist. It is not only the look both you and your AR platform need, it is also the performance you both need.
Your Shooting Experience Is About To Improve
Quality is the name of the game when it comes to both comfort and durability. This upper receiver is built with high-grade aluminum with an anodized hard coat for durability. When you take this upper to the range, you are going to feel the difference with every cycle of the action.