- Big bore ejection port
- High precision manufacturing
- No forward assist - great for minimalist AR-15 build
- Lightening cut top rail
- Increased wall thickness for added rigidity
- Comes with shell deflector and dust cover port (No port door)
- M4 style feed ramps
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 parts
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hard Coat Anodized
- Weight: 9.21 oz.
- AR-15 lower receiver
If you are building an AR-15, and want a high-quality upper receiver, the Iron City Rifle Works Slick Side Hatchet AR-15 Upper Receiver is a fantastic option. It is made with precision and is designed to make your rifle more durable and reliable.
No Need For a Forward Assist
To prevent ejection malfunction, the Iron City Rifle Works Slick Side Hatchet AR-15 Upper Receiver has a big bore ejection port, which gives enough clearance for 5.56 rounds to eject. The Iron City Rifle Works Slick Side Hatchet AR-15 Upper Receiver also features M4 feed ramps to improve the feeding of ammunition.
Build to Last
The receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum and has a hardcoat anodized finish. It has thicker walls for added rigidity and longevity. It has a minimalist design and no forward assist. To offset the weight of the thicker walls, the top Picatinny rail on the receiver has a lightning cut.
The Iron City Rifle Works Slick Side Hatchet AR-15 Upper Receiver is very easy to install and is compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts.