- Oversized wall thickness to add strength for blowback operation
- Designed specifically for pistol caliber AR builds
- Widened ejection port for large pistol caliber cases
- Compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lowers and most aftermarket handguards
- Mil-Std 1913 Picatinny rail
- Made in the U.S.A
- Material: 7075 Billet Aluminum
- Black: Hardcoat anodized
- Flat Dark Earth and OD Green: Cerakoted
- Weight: 7.37 oz.
- 9mm AR
With the increasing popularity of Pistol Caliber Carbines being used as PDWs, and range guns, Juggernaut tactical has come out with its AR9 upper receiver, which is designed for a 9mm AR Pistol Caliber Carbine build.
Since 9mm ARs have a straight blowback operating system, the walls of the receiver are made to be thicker so that they can reliably handle the energy of the blowback system. Moreover, 9mm cases are wider than 5.56 cases. Therefore, the receiver also has a widened ejection port to allow the 9mm casings to escape the chamber after ejection easily.
The Juggernaut Tactical AR-9 Upper Receiver is compatible with Mil-Spec AR-15 lowers and works with Glock pattern 9mm Magazines. The receiver is also compatible with most aftermarket AR handguards.