MPN: XAC-CANCAN-BLK / XAC-CANCAN-FDE
- 100% ATF legal soda can launcher for AR-15 rifle
- Perfect for launching soda cans and other similarly sized objects such as paint cans, t-shirts, tennis ball, of the X-Products Grappling Hook
- Features a proprietary gas ported barrel and pressure tube to reduce the exposure to high pressure gasses which could destroy delicate projectiles
- It can reach an average distance of 105 yards when using mil-spec blanks and fired at an optimum angle
- Works with X-Products M200 Mil-Spec 5.56 Blanks that can be purchased here
- Made in the U.S.A
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Cerakote
- Weight: 2 lb. 9.4oz.
- 1x X-Product AR-15 Can Cannon
Can you remember what it was like to be a kid? A pointed stick would magically become a sword, or a rock would turn into a grenade. Your little Tonka truck wasn't hauling a handful of sand. That little truck moved mountains. Then you grew up and had to get serious. If you want to recapture your youth, it's as simple as playing with an X-Products can cannon.
The X-Products can cannon is an AR-15 upper with their proprietary barrel attached. You fit this AR-15 can cannon to your existing Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receiver, throw in a BCG, charging handle, and you're in the cannon business. Standard Mil-Spec .223 blanks power the AR-15 can cannon. What can this cannon launch? The inner diameter accepts things the size of a soda can. In reality, the only limits to what you can fire are safety and your imagination. T-shirts, tennis balls, throwing dummies, holy crap they even have a grappling hook for this thing. Get you one and go crazy, instead of going insane.
You can be sure. Stress is a killer. You have to find a way to blow off some steam and lower your blood pressure. There's Yoga, but can you imagine yourself doing that? Your buddies would splash pics of that all over the web. You don't want that. Get yourself an X-Products can cannon and blow your stress away. Maybe you could throw in a tennis ball, back up, and enjoy the ultimate game of catch. No, this isn't a match-grade, precision weapon. The AR-15 can cannon is a path back to your childhood. Back to a time when you did things just for fun.