MPN: FS1913-01-SB / FS1913A-01-SB
- Advanced steel hinge design locks in both folded and extended positions
- Pull-through design offering quick deployment
- Offered with a light-weight polymer (FS1913) or 6061 aluminum (FS1913A) strut
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Material: Polymer or Aluminum
- Finish: Black
- Polymer Strut: 10 oz.
- Aluminum Strut: 13 oz.
- Height: 4.75"
- Polymer Strut: 9.6"
- Aluminum Strut: 9.25"
- Width: 1.2"
- Strap Width: 1"
- Platforms with 1913 Picatinny rail interface at rear of receiver. Such as: SIG MPX, SIG MCX, SIG Rattler, Rock River LAR-PDS, etc.
- 1x SB Tactical FS1913 Folding Pistol Pistol Brace
- 1x Adjustable Nylon Strap
SB Tactical is the first company ever to make pistol braces, and they make products for a wide variety of firearms besides AR pistols.
Its FS 1913 Folding Brace is an excellent option for an AK pistol or something like a Sig MPX or MCX platform. In fact, the SB Tactical 1913 folding pistol brace is compatible with any Picatinny stock platform.
The FS1913 brace has a very minimalistic design and is made from Polymer and Aluminum. The simple FS1913 brace has an all-polymer construction, which is very lightweight. However, if you want a more solid brace, the FS1913A variant has a polymer brace and an Aluminum strut.
Since the SB Tactical FS1913 pistol brace can fold to the side, it has a very durable and sturdy steel hinge, which can lock in both folded and extended positions. In addition, the brace has a pull-through design, allowing you to extend and fold the stock quickly and easily. When extended, it offers an additional point of contact for the shooter and allows them to shoot their weapon more accurately and comfortably. It is also quite suitable for people who are disabled since this brace allows them to shoot their pistol with one hand.
SB Tactical is an American-based, combat veteran-owned company, and all of its braces are manufactured in the US.
*Know your local/state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this product. If you are unsure whether or not you have an assault weapon, please contact a firearms attorney. Wing Tacatical LLC are not held responsible for injury or damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use or modification of this device, nor are we held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations that may apply.