- 3-postion adjustable
- Complete assembly, ready-to-install, including a proprietary buffer tube (does not include buffer/spring)
- Compatible with Mil-Spec bolt carrier groups and carbine buffers/springs
- QD attachment point at 6 o’clock position on housing
- End plate and castle nut are integral to the assembly
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Material: Polymer Body with Steel Rod
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 18.14 oz.
- Height: 4.67"
- Length: 6.75", 8.125", 9.375"
- Width: 2.25"
- Strap Width: 1"
- Space Between Rods: 1.175”
- Depth of The Tube: 6.920”
- All Mil-Spec AR-15
*Not compatible with Freedom Ordnance FX-9 lowers or SIG M400/516 lowers with integral QD sockets
*Care must be taken during installation / removal to avoid damaging the barrel nut
- 1x SB Tactical SBPDW Pistol Stabilizing Brace
- 1x Adjustable Nylon Strap
- 1x Proprietary Buffer Tube
- 1x Integral End Plate
SB Tactical was the first company to develop pistol braces. They are now known to make the best pistol braces on the market and have some incredible and innovative pistol brace designs.
SB Tactical PDW Brace – Compatible with Mil-Spec Parts
The SBPDW Brace is one of its best products, and it is a minimalist collapsible pistol brace for AR pistols. This pistol brace comes with a proprietary buffer tube, which is compatible with all Mil-Spec bolt carrier groups, carbine buffers, and Buffer Springs.
This PDW brace has a very durable construction, with a polymer body and two steel rods. It also has a nylon strap on the body, which can be used to secure the pistol brace to your arm. You also get a QD sling attachment point on the bottom of the brace.
SB Tactical is a Veteran owned company, and all of their pistol braces are proudly made in the USA
*Know your local/state laws and regulations prior to purchasing this product. If you are unsure whether or not you have an assault weapon, please contact a firearms attorney. Wing Tactical LLC are not held responsible for injury or damage from inaccurate assembly, misuse, illegal use or modification of this device, nor are we held responsible for your understanding or interpretation of the laws and regulations that may apply.