- Lightweight compact AR pistol buffer tube
- Fluted body for weight reduction and aggressive appearance
- All-around smooth profile to mount other popular aftermarket pistol braces as well as our Strike Industries Viper Pistol Stabilizer
- Anti-rotation tab that locks into place over the buffer retainer
- Drain holes at the bottom
- Integral QD socket at the rear of the tube facilitates push-pull operation when used in conjunction with slings
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, and Red finish!
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 5.08 oz.
- Length: 7.57"
- Outer Diameter: 1.245"
- Standard Mil-Spec AR-15 lower receiver
Any time you adopt a weapon for your own, you expect it to deliver each time you take it out. I say adopt because any gun I own almost feels like one of my children, and I want the best for it. Whether it's just plinking in the backyard, a run at the range, or in a serious situation you must have reliability. The AR pistol is a peculiar critter to tame and comes with its own little quirks. The buffer tube is possibly the most overlooked piece to this puzzle. A Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube shouldn't be the last piece of your build, it should be the first.
When Good Enough Is Not Good Enough
The Strike AR pistol buffer tube is indeed an integral component of your AR pistol. Consider for a moment the force behind your bolt carrier group as it works to cycle the action of the gun. Then consider just where your face is in relation to all that force. If your receiver extension fails, I don't think a pair of shooting glasses is going to help you very much. The Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube is precision machined from 7075 aircraft aluminum instead of the weaker 6061 used in some lesser quality tubes. Strike Industries took it a step further and milled in symmetrical scallops to the surface of your new Strike AR pistol buffer tube. This not only looks good and shaves weight but allows the receiver extension to retain mass. This combined with the type of material gives your Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube unprecedented strength. Thoughtfully engineered form and function serve to give you reliability and safety.