- Lightweight compact AR pistol buffer tube
- Fluted body for weight reduction and aggressive appearance
- Compatibility with Strike Industries Viper Pistol Stabilizer and other pistol brace
- Anti-rotation tab that locks into place over the buffer retainer
- Tungsten powder filled buffer and flat-wire buffer spring to aid in reliable cycling over a long service life
- Drain holes at the bottom
- Integral QD socket at the rear of the tube facilitates push-pull operation when used in conjunction with slings
- Available in Black, Flat Dark Earth, Blue, and Red finish!
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Buffer Tube: 3.7 oz.
- Buffer: ~1.8 oz.
- Length: 5.5"
- Outer Diameter: 1.247"
- Inner Diameter: 1"
- Standard Mil-Spec AR-15 Lower Receiver
- 1x Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube
- 1x Flat-Wire Buffer Spring
- 1x Tungsten Powder Filled Buffer
When you start building AR pistols things get picky. Everything from the gas system, to hanging onto that sucker has to be spot-on for it to be fun to run. Do yourself a favor and don't cut corners when it comes to anything, especially the pistol buffer tube assembly. Save time, money, and frustration and start out with a Strike Industries pistol buffer tube assembly.
The Shortest AR Pistol Buffer Tube
When you subject all of the stress from a full-sized cartridge on an AR pistol short buffer tube you're asking a lot. A Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube is one that is built to handle it. The Strike Industries pistol buffer tube assembly is all top-quality, designed to reliably deliver you a lifetime of service. Additionally, it's one of the shortest AR pistol buffer tube you can find. At just over five inches, your AR pistol is much more manageable, especially if you employ a brace. Strike Industries went for the highest quality 7075-T6 aluminum to create the shortest AR pistol buffer tube possible for your build.
This AR Pistol Short Buffer Tube Plays Well with Others
The Strike Industries Pistol Buffer Tube is the few models to include a QD sling mount point conveniently at its rear. When you're talking about the finite amount of real estate on an AR pistol, every built-in option counts. The Strike AR pistol short buffer tube contains a flat-wire buffer spring. This is arguably the finest choice for strength and reliability. Topping it off is a pistol-weight, tungsten filled buffer for smooth cycling. Of course, the Strike Industries pistol buffer tube assembly is compatible with the Strike Industries Viper Pistol Stabilizer as well as other popular braces on the market.