- Use in 9MM, 10MM, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback AR systems
- 6 oz buffer made from solid stainless steel - eliminates annoying buffer "rattle"
- Reduces wear on critical internal parts
- Increases Reciprocating mass and weapon reliability
- Reduces felt recoil
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Raw Stainless Steel
- Weight: ~ 6oz.
- Carbine length buffer tube with pistol caliber bolt
- 1x Juggernaut Tactical Blowback PCC 9mm Buffer
- 1x Buffer Spring
These days, Pistol Caliber Carbines are becoming quite common. They are great for self-defense and are fun for shooting at the range as well. Most AR PCCs have a direct blowback system, which simplifies the rifle and makes it perfect for the smaller pistol caliber. This means that you need to have a good buffer and recoil spring to absorb the shock of the reciprocating bolt and send the bolt back forward quickly for a fast firing rate.
Blowback PCC 9mm Buffer and Spring from Juggernaut tactical is an excellent option for 9mm, 10mm, .40 S&W, or .45 ACP blowback pistol caliber carbines. The buffer is made from solid stainless steel and weighs 6 ounces. This eliminates the annoying buffer rattle you might hear from other buffers and reduces excessive wear on critical internal parts of the carbine.
The stainless steel buffer increases the reciprocating mass in the buffer tube, making the blowback-operated Pistol Caliber Carbine more reliable. In addition, the spring is designed to handle the extra weight and decreases the felt recoil instead of allowing the larger reciprocating mass to increase it.