- CNC machined aluminum buffer tube to fit Mil-Spec carbine buffer and spring.
- Machined lower slot to accept all Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounting accessories.
- The Buffer Tube Foam Pad is made from NPVC also known as NBR or Nitrile. The temperature range of this foam is –20F to +220F.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Length: 7 3/8"
- Diameter: 1.25"
- Buffer Tube: 5.19 oz.
- Buffer: ~3 oz.
- 1x Phase 5 Tactical AR Pistol Buffer Tube
- 1x Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer Spring
- 1x Standard Mil-Spec carbine buffer.
- 1x Mil-Spec End Plate
- 1x Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- 1x Foam Rest Pad
This AR pistol buffer tube assembly from Phase 5 Tactical has everything you need to get the back end of your AR pistol in working order.
The tube itself is made from 7075-T6 aluminum, which is very light but also extremely strong. It is coated with a layer of Mil-Spec hard coat anodize to protect it from corrosion or degradation. A slot has been machined into the tube to allow compatibility with Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounts.
The strong buffer spring absorbs a great deal of the recoil, eliminating the typical kick of AR pistols. The foam pad provides another layer of protection for your buffer tube. It is made of nitrile foam, which is soft yet strong, and it resists oil and solvents very well.