- Designed to fit Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Tube Foam Pad
- Fit all Mil-Spec lowers
- Perfectly designed to fit the Sig SB15 Stabilizing Brace
- Machined lower slot and anti-tilt technology built into every tube
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T7 aluminum
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 6.04 oz.
- Length: 7.38"
- Length of pull (LOP) with Sig Stabilizing Brace installed: 9.5 inch (Measured from the back of the lower receiver End Plate to the very end of the Sig Brace)
- 1x Carbine Spring
- 1x Phase 5 HEX-2 Pistol Buffer Tube
- 1x Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- 1x Mil-Spec Carbine Buffer
- 1x Mil-Spec End Plate
- 1x Foam Pad
The buffer tube is an important part of the AR platform weapons; its primary function is to absorb the impact of the bolt moving rearward. The quality of the buffer tube is one of the biggest factors in recoil management. Phase 5 Tactical offers the Hex-2 Pistol Buffer Tube complete assembly to make your AR pistol look great and shoot smoothly.
This Phase 5 HEX-2 Buffer Tube Kit includes everything you need for the buffer tube assembly. The tube itself is made out of 7075-T7 billet aluminum, which delivers unbelievable strength while adding very little weight. The included foam pad insulates the exterior of the tube from bumping or jarring motions.
The Phase 5 HEX-2 Pistol Buffer Tube is specifically designed to utilize with the Sig Sauer SB15 Stabilizing Brace. Once the SB15 Stabilizing Brace is installed and pushed against the forward shelf, it will not slip forward. This allows shooters to have a longer and more comfortable length of pull. The hexagonal shape of the buffer tube is an interesting break from the ordinary, and your AR pistol will be sure to turn some heads at the range with this tube assembly installed!