- Designed to fit Phase 5 Pistol Buffer Tube Foam Pad
- Fit all Mil-Spec lowers
- Perfectly designed to fit the Sig SB15 Stabilizing Brace
- Machined lower slot and anti-tilt technology built into every tube
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: 7075-T7 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 6.04 oz.
- Length: 7.38"
- Length of pull (LOP) with Sig Stabilizing Brace installed: 9.5 inch (Measured from the back of the lower receiver End Plate to the very end of the Sig Brace)
- 1x Phase 5 HEX-2 Pistol Buffer Tube
- 1x Foam Pad
- 1x Mil-Spec Castle Nut
- 1x Mil-Spec End Plate
Every AR pistol needs a good buffer tube for optimum functionality. The Phase 5 Tactical HEX-2 AR Pistol Buffer Tube offers just that; it is designed specifically for the SIG Tac SB15 Stabilizing Brace!
Phase 5 Tactical produces this tube from a solid billet of 7075-T7 aluminum, raising the bar on pistol buffer tubes. This metal has very little weight but provides unparalleled strength.
The included castle nut and end plate are designed to fit this tube perfectly and join it to your receiver. The foam pad is made of nitrile and resists extreme weather and gun cleaning chemicals. It also softens the impact on the tube if the weapon is bumped on a hard surface.
Find Your AR-15 Pistol Buffer Tube at Wing Tactical
When you shop at Wing Tactical, you can be confident knowing every product you’re buying is of the highest quality. That’s because prior to listing anything for sale, we put it to the test and make sure we like it on our own pistols.
If we don’t like it, we won’t sell it: It’s as simple as that.
If you’re looking to replace or change your AR-15 pistol buffer tube, browse our catalog with confidence. We offer 30-day, hassle-free returns — if for whatever reason you’re not satisfied, we’ll gladly refund your money no questions asked.
Contact us today to give yourself an edge!