MPN: APAR640211M1 / APAR640212M1
- Caliber: .300 Blackout
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized or Cerakoted Flat Dark Earth
- Upper Receiver: Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 7-Inch Enhanced Handguard
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 8" 1:7 QPQ Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Block: Aero .750" Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Pistol-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2 lbs. 7.2 oz.
- Length: ~16.5"
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Aero Precision M4E1 8" 300 Blackout Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly
If you're looking for a personal defense weapon with a lot of stopping power, an AR pistol chambered in 300 Blackout may be the ideal weapon for you. Despite being fired from a short barrel, the heavy 300 blackout projectile can be very devastating at close range.
Ideal for SBR or AR Pistol
Aero Precision makes an excellent M4E1 8" 300 Blackout Enhanced Complete Upper Assembly, which is ideal for a .300 Blackout AR pistol build. It features an 8” barrel made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel and has a QPQ finish. The barrel has a 5/8"-24 thread pitch and is equipped with an A2-style flash hider.
This upper assembly features a pistol length, low profile gas system, which is covered by an Aero Precision Enhanced Handguard, which is 7 inches long. This enhanced Aero Precision Handguard has M-LOK slots on the sides and the bottom, with a Picatinny rail on top.
The Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver is made from 7075-T6 Aluminum. And it features M4 feed ramps for better reliability. Moreover, it is a one-piece design that integrates the barrel nut to the upper. The barrel on this upper assembly is MPI and HP tested to ensure quality.