- Radial Delayed Blowback system - softer recoil impulse and reduced bolt weight
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Finish: Armor Black Cerakote
- Upper Receiver: CMMG MkG Upper Receiver - 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: 7-Inch CMMG EML7 Handguard
- Muzzle Device: CMMG ZEROED Linear Compensator
- Barrel: 8" 1:16 Salt Bath Nitrided 4140 Chrome Moly Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 0.578"-28
- Bolt Carrier Group: CMMG .45 ACP Bolt Carrier Group
- Charging Handle: CMMG ZEROED AR15 Ambi Charging Handle
- HP and MPI Tested
*This upper receiver assembly has a barrel that is shorter than 16". This upper is only for use on AR pistol lower receivers and NFA registered Short-Barreled Rifle (SBR) lower receivers. All NFA laws apply!
- Weight: ~2.81 lbs.
- Length: ~16.38"
- CMMG MkG lower receiver
- Glock and SGM .45 ACP magazines
- 1x CMMG Banshee .45 ACP 8" MkG Complete Upper
.45 ACP has incredible stopping power and is an excellent caliber for close-range combat. If you want to build an AR pistol or SBR cambered in this classic heavy caliber, look no further than the CMMG Banshee .45 ACP MkG Complete Upper.
The MkG complete upper assembly from CMMG has a lot of amazing features. Above all, it used the incredible Radial Delayed Blowback operating system instead of the straight blowback used in most pistol caliber carbines. The Radial Delayed Blowback system results in a much smoother recoil impulse and makes the .45 ACP caliber incredibly controllable and easy to shoot.
This upper assembly comes with an 8-inch 4140 Chrome Moly Steel barrel with a Salt Bath Nitride finish. This barrel is stronger than standard steel barrels, has better heat dissipation properties, and is more corrosion resistant. The barrel is also threaded and equipped with the CMMG ZEROED Linear Compensator for 45ACP. This further improves the controllability of your firearm and increases accuracy.
The MkG Complete Upper comes with the CMMG EML7 Handguard, which is 7 inches long and has M-LOK slots on both sides and bottom for mounting accessories. It also has a small Picatinny rail section on the top for mounting sights.