- Caliber: .223 Rem / 5.56 NATO
- Chamber: .223 Wylde
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Upper Receiver: Midwest Industries Forged Upper - 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Handguard: Midwest Industries 15-Inch M-LOK Combat Rail
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 16" 1:8 Twist Lightweight Melonite Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 TPI
- Gas Block: Midwest Industries .625" Micro Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Mid-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
- Weight: 2 lb. 4.4 oz.
- Overall Length: ~24.44"
- AR-15 lower receivers
- 1x Midwest Industries Lightweight 16" .223 Wylde Upper Receiver Group with M-LOK Combat Rail
- 1x M-LOK Rail Section
The Midwest Industries upper is a high-quality upper that you can rely upon for years to come while giving you the platform you need to customize your shooting experiences.
Customize Your Shooting Experience
The Midwest Industries upper features the Combat Series Lightweight M-LOK Handguard for mounting accessories to customize your shooting experience to your unique needs.
T-marks are also incorporated into the design to help with scope mounting as needed.
Note that the bolt carrier group and charging handle are not included; choose parts of your preference to make this upper customized to your preferences.
Made For Long Term Durability
Made from forged 7075-T6 Aluminum, then finished with a Class 2 Type III Anodized Hardcoat, with a Melonite finished barrel, you can confidently rely upon this upper as a part of your self-defense plan for years to come with proper maintenance.
This durability does not come at the price of weight; Midwest Industries strategically selected durable but lightweight materials for this upper to help improve your handling of your AR-15.