MPN: MI-CRLW10.5 / MI-CRLW12.625 / MI-CRLW14 / MI-CRLW15
- Lightweight design with slim profile
- One piece free-float design
- Top 1913 Picatinny rail section in the front and rear of the handguard
- Two integral anti-rotation QD sling sockets
- Two integral anti-rotation tabs
- M-LOK slots on all 4 sides
- Fully dehorned and deburred
- 100% made in the U.S.A.
- Mounting hardware and barrel nut wrench included
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 4140 Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Weight (with Barrel Nut):
- 10.5-inch: 7.62 oz.
- 12.625-inch: 8.64 oz.
- 14-inch: 9.35 oz.
- 15-inch: 9.74 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.3"
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 1.5"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
*Due to the many different dimensions in BILLET UPPER RECEIVERS on the market, please contact your billet upper receiver manufacture to insure fit of this handguard.
*Not for use on gas piston AR's.
- 1x Midwest Industries Combat Rail M-LOK Lightweight Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 2x 10-32x1/2 Mounting Screws
- 2x Allen Wrench
- 1x 5-Slot M-LOK Rail Section
- 1x Midwest Industries Torque Plate
- 1x Barrel Nut Wrench
The Midwest Industries lightweight handguard offers tactical features that serious shooters appreciate in a durable design that can stand up to wear and weather for years to come.
Tactical Benefits To Support Attack Readiness
The strategic design of the Midwest Industries lightweight handguard offers tactical benefits that serious shooters appreciate, such as 1913 Picatinny rails in the front and rear of the handguard, a slim profile, one-piece free-floating construction, anti-rotation tabs, and QD sling sockets, with four sides of M-LOK slots for mounting all the accessories you require.
You do not have to wait to step up your attack readiness; your purchase includes a barrel nut wrench and mounting hardware so that you may install it immediately.
Durability You Can Confidently Rely Upon
Midwest Industries chose high-quality, durable materials to offer the maximum useful life of this handguard. The handguard is made from 6061-T6 Aluminum, and the barrel nut is made of 4140 Steel. Then the entire body is treated with a Hardcoat Anodized Type III Mil-Spec finish.
The Midwest Industries Lightweight Combat Rail is covered under a lifetime warranty, offering you confidence in your purchase.
*To ensure proper fit of the Midwest Industries Lightweight Combat Rail, be sure to contact the manufacturer of your billet upper receiver before purchasing, as there are many variations of sizes on the market.*