MPN: APRH101613C / APRH101614C / APRH101615C / APRH101616C
- Standard low-profile design with a great fit under slim profile free float handguards
- Adjustment screw is held in place by a spring and detent
- 15 gas adjustment settings from the custom machined stainless-steel adjustment screw
- Carbon fouling is channeled to a sacrificial chamber to help prevent carbon locking
- Provides an access point for solvent in the event carbon locking does occur
- User-serviceable design for service and cleaning of the gas system
- Made in the USA
- Gas Block: 4140 Steel
- Adjustment Screw: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Nitride Coated
- Length: 1.379"
- Weight: ~1.48 oz.
- .625 Gas Block: 1.299"
- .750 Gas Block: 1.365"
- .875 Gas Block: 1.517"
- .936 Gas Block: 1.559"
- .625 Gas Block: 0.775"
- .750 Gas Block: 0.804"
- .875 Gas Block: 1.027"
- .936 Gas Block: 1.086"
- AR-15 and AR-10 barrel with .625", .750", .875", or .936" gas seat
- 1x Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block
- 1x 6" 3/32 Adjustment Wrench
- 1x Adjustable Gas Block Screw (Pre-Installed)
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Spring
- 1x Detent
Upgrading your rifle with the Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block will give you the ability to fine-tune your competition build and take your weapons to another level. Being able to manage the excess gas will help you reduce recoil and customize your rifle to fit your exact shooting style.
The Aero Adjustable Gas Block Difference
The Aero Precision Adjustable Gas Block is designed to match the exact same profile as standard low profile gas blocks allowing you to fit most free float handguards. The Aero Precision difference is the adjustment screw and the spring allowing you up to 15 different gas positions that can be adjusted between fully open and fully closed. This spring keeps the adjustment screw in place and removes the need for additional set screws. The Aero Adjustable Gas Block design helps to prevent carbon locking by funneling carbon fouling to the sacrificial chamber. These innovations represent Aero Precision's superior quality and intelligent design.
Your Competition or Custom Build Needs This Gas Block
If you want to mitigate recoil as much as possible, then the Aero Precision is an essential upgrade for your competition build. When using a suppressor, this gas block is especially useful because it helps you manage the gas, resulting in eliminating excess blowback. If you change your ammunition grain, you can easily adjust the gas block to fit the new load for maximum precision and consistency. With 15 different gas adjustment settings, this gas block will allow you to make the most precise and finely tuned competition build possible. Step up your game by upgrading your rifle with the Aero Adjustable Gas Block.