- Low-profile design allow this adjustable gas block to fit inside most rail systems
- Allow users to lessen or increase the amount of gas with the adjustment screw
- Available in Clamp-on and Set screw version
- Fits barrels with a .750 barrel diameter at the gas block location
- Nitromet (salt bath nitrocarburized) coating provides a hardened surface and increases corrosion resistance
- Install or adjust with the use of a common Allen keys (not included)
- Gas tube roll pin not included
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Nitromet Black
- Length: 1"
- Height: 1.45"
- Width: 0.95"
- Set screw version: 1.69 oz.
- Clamp-on version: 1.48 oz.
- Any AR-15 and AR-10 barrel that has a .750" diameter at the gas port area.
- 1x Nitromet Coated Adjustable Gas Block
- 2x Set Screws (Set Screw Version)
- 3x Mounting Screws (Clamp-On Version)
- 1x Adjustment Screw
- 1x Adjustment Locking Screw
*Gas tube roll pin is not included
If you want an adjustable gas block for your AR system there are a lot of options on today’s market. Wing Tactical is proud to offer a selection of adjustable gas blocks to help you find the perfect one for your build. If you’re looking for a micro adjustable gas block with a quality melonite finish, WMD Guns’ Nitromet adjustable low profile gas block is perfect for your needs.
Choose Your Configuration to Complete Your Gas System
WMD Guns offers two models of front adjustable gas block for .750 diameter barrels. Choose a set screw mounted micro adjustable gas block or a clamp style adjustable low-profile gas block. Either way, you get a quality front adjustable gas block finished with a durable Nitromet surface treatment that will allow you to fine-tune your rifle’s gas system.
Next Generation Coatings on WMD Components Perform for the Long Haul
The quality self-lubricious Nitromet treatment on WMD Guns’ adjustable low profile gas blocks helps keep the adjustable gas block clean and working as it should. The inherently slick Nitromet surface resists fouling so your gas block remains clear and adjustable when untreated gas blocks are beginning to corrode and plug up. Quality next-gen Nitromet coatings provide long service life, corrosion and wear resistance unmatched by other manufacturers Melonite coatings.
WMD Guns Specializes in Making Good Parts Great
WMD Guns designs their parts specifically to be compatible with the next generation coatings they apply using advanced application techniques. WMD’s parts aren’t random components coated just as a quick price upgrade. Every piece WMD produces is designed with function and fit in mind, including quality surface treatments like Nitromet applications and their own proprietary NiB-X treatment.