MPN: BCM-KAG-MCMR-BLK / BCM-KAG-MCMR-FDE
- Forward rake gives positive retention when using "C-clamp" (thumb over bore) method of handguard support
- Works as a rest for supported firing positions
- Slight angle without significant bulk adds just the right amount of relief to the wrist without substantially increasing the girth of the handguard
- Small profile is just enough to get repeatable hand position on weapon forend
- Textured in front and back for positive engagement
- Made in the U.S.A. from high quality, impact resistant polymers
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Material: Polymer
- Length: 2.77"
- Height: 1.67"
- Width: 0.7"
- Wight: 0.95 oz.
- M-LOK handguards
- 1x BCMGUNFIGHTER KAG (Kinesthetic Angled Grip)
- 2x M-LOK Mounting Nuts
- 2x Mounting Screws
If you want to improve the comfort and ergonomics of your rifle, adding accessories can help. And when it comes to foregrips, the BCM Gunfighter Kinesthetic Angled Grip from Bravo Company is one of the best options around.
The BCM KAG is the perfect foregrip for you if you like to use the c-clamp grip on your rifle. It offers excellent support to your hand, and its forward rake allows for superior retention. Moreover, using an angled grip like the BCM Gunfighter allows you to get a repeatable hand position on your rifle, allowing for more effective training and a familiar grip and response every time you shoot the gun.
Lastly, you can use the BCM Gunfighter Kinesthetic Angled Grip as a rest and shoot your rifle accurately from rested positions, even using only one hand.
The BCM Gunfighter KAG is made in the USA with high-quality, impact-resistant polymers. It is textured in the back and front for superior grip and comes in multiple finishes, including Black and Flat Dark Earth.