MPN: BCM-KAG-MCMR-BLK / BCM-KAG-MCMR-FDE
- Low-profile length for increased mobility and decreased snag factor
- The forward angle increases the rigidity of the forearm, while providing a more natural wrist angle
- Can be mounted in reverse angle to increase control when grabbing handguard and grip
- Flat sides with aggressive texture give better yaw control to the shooter during firing and non-firing manipulations
- Lightweight design
- Made in the U.S.A., manufactured from high quality, impact resistant polymers
- Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth
- Material: Polymer
- Length: 1.72"
- Height: 2.7"
- Width: 1.05"
- Wight: 1.66 oz.
- M-LOK handguards
- 1x Bravo Company BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 M-LOK Vertical Grip
- 2x M-LOK Mounting Nuts
- 2x Mounting Screws
One of the best ways to improve the overall controllability of your rifle is to install a forward grip on it. There are many kinds of forward grips that you can choose from; however, many people prefer the simple vertical grip.
Minimalist Design for Maximum Mobility
Though these grips offer the best control on your rifle, they can also lead to snags sometimes. Introducing the Bravo Company BCM Gunfighter Mod-3 Vertical grip, which has a low profile length and minimalist design, for maximum control and mobility, with a significantly lower snag factor. This grip is designed with a small forward angle, which makes your forearm more rigid and offers better recoil control. You can also mount the Mod 3 M-LOK Vertical Grip at its reverse angle for better control when gripping the handguard.
Lightweight and Textured
This lightweight forward grip comes with flat sides, both of which are textured for more effective control. The texturing allows you to get a solid grip on the rifle, even if your hands are wet or wearing gloves.
The Mod 3 M-LOK Vertical Grip is made from high-quality, impact-resistant polymers. It is designed and manufactured in the USA, and is available in both Black and Flat Dark Earth finishes.