- Ultra-lightweight handstop that assist the shooter with indexing their support hand
- Can be mounted on the bottom or either side in a forward or reverse direction
- Simple snap on and off with cross bolt
- Function as a comfortable handstop
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Weight: 0.53 oz.
- Width: 1.04"
- Length: 0.85"
- Height: 1.12"
- 1x SLR Rifleworks Mod 3 Picatinny Handstop
- 1x Cross Bolt
- All Picatinny Rails
Installing a handstop on your rifle can have several advantages. If you have a short Pistol Caliber Carbine or SBR, a handstop can help prevent your hand from slipping in front of the muzzle when you're shooting. Moreover, a handstop allows you to index your support hand on the same spot every time, allowing for better control and a familiar recoil impulse every time you shoot your weapon.
The SLR Rifleworks Mod 3 Picatinny Handstop is an excellent option for anyone looking to make their firearm more ergonomic. Made from aluminum, this ultra-lightweight handstop can help you improve your shooting speed, accuracy, and control, and it can quickly be snapped on any Mil-Spec Picatinny Rail and fixed in place with a cross bolt.
The SLR Rifleworks Mod 3 Picatinny Handstop has a very minimalistic yet functional design, and it is a perfect addition to any competition rifle or home defense weapon.