- Mount directly to all M-LOK compatible handguars and forends
- Accepts any push-button QD swivel as well as the Magpul QDM
- Machined from Mil-Spec annodized aluminum for durability and lightweight
- Low profile design with beveled edges reduce snagging
- Rotation-limited sling attachment point prevents swivels from spinning
- Made in U.S.A.
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Anodized
- Weight: 0.45 oz.
- Height: 0.63"
- Length: 1.29"
- Thickness: 0.3"
- All M-LOK compatible handguars and forends
- 1x Magpul M-LOK QD Sling Attachment
- 2x M-LOK Mounting Screws
- 2x M-LOK Mounting Nuts
Magpul makes a wide range of excellent products designed to improve the ergonomics of your firearms. If you want to add a sling attachment point to your M-LOK handguard, you should check out the Magpul M-LOK QD Sling Attachment.
This simple attachment can be mounted on any M-LOK platform handguard or forend, allowing you to use any push-button QD sling swivel. It can be mounted on any position on the handguard, according to your preferences, and it has a low-profile design with rounded edges to prevent snagging.
The Magpul M-LOK QD Sling Attachment is made in the USA with Mil-Spec anodized aluminum. It is super durable and lightweight as well.