- Accepts any push-button QD sling swivel
- Durable steel construction
- Case hardened and finished with Melonite; for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
- Works with both AR15 Mil-Spec and Commercial-Spec carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes)
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Melonite
- Weight: 0.74 oz.
- Thickness: 0.32"
- AR-15 and AR-10 with carbine buffer tube
Note: The ASAP-QD is NOT compatible with A1/A2 fixed stocks as well as any other similarly mounted stock such as the Magpul PRS™, UBR™, and MOE® Rifle Stocks.
The Magpul Quick Detach Ambidextrous Sling Attachment Point (ASAP-QD) is designed for AR15 shooters who want a fully ambidextrous sling. With the ASAP-QD end plate, you can attach a sling in an ambidextrous orientation in seconds. There are no clips to unhook; you just press the button on your QD sling swivel to attach or remove your sling!
The QD socket, which lies just under the buffer tube at the rear of the AR15 lower receiver, will accommodate any standard QD sling swivel. Snagging or interference with operation of the weapon is eliminated thanks to the low-profile shape. The one-piece steel construction ensures lasting strength; this end plate won't bend or break under the weight of your weapon. It also features a melonite coating for protection against the elements.