MPN: ABAAH10 / ABAAH13 / ABAAH15
- Anti-rotation tabs ensure a clean fit with all Mil-Spec forged uppers and most billet upper receivers
- Integrated QD mount at rear for quick sling attachment
- Hard coat anodizing for durability
- Black nitride coated barrel nut
- Free Float Design
- Comes with all mounting hardware
- Made in the USA from American sourced material
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 4140 Heat-Treated Steel
- Handguard: Hard Anodize
- Barrel Nut: Black Nitride
- Weight (Including Barrel Nut and Hardware):
- 10-Inch: 10.79 oz.
- 13-Inch: 12.42 oz.
- 15-Inch: 13.86 oz.
- Inside diameter: 1.35"
- Height: 1.97"
- Width: 1.5"
- 1x AB Arms Pro Aluminum M-LOK Free Float Handguard
- 1x Steel Barrel Nut
- 2x Screws
- 2x Mounting Nuts
If you are searching for the right type of handguard, you need a durable but light-weight option in order for it to be a positive addition to your weapon. When A*B Arms designed their M-LOK handguard, they wanted to produce a light-weight hand guard, and they did exactly that; these handguards weigh as light as 11 ounces.
How the American Built Arms M-LOK Free-Float Handguard Can Enhance Your Shooting Experience
The A*B Arms M-LOK free-float handguard was engineered to allow you to add accessories; M-LOK slots are incorporated for simplified customization.
The M-LOK handguard’s anti-rotation ears was designed to fit well with all Mil-Spec forged upper receivers and most billet upper receivers, which ensure that with proper installation, this part of your build will not negatively impact your shooting experience.
Available in different lengths, you may choose to add these hand guards to multiple weapons in your arsenal.
Why Choose The American Built Arms M-LOK Free-Float Handguard
The A*B Arms M-LOK handguard is made in the United States with American sourced 6061-T6 aluminum. They are hard coated in accordance with MIL-A-8625 Type III Class II. Each handguard includes all hardware required for mounting and heat-treated black nitride coated steel barrel nuts, allowing for an efficient installation upon arrival.