- New Camber Lock™ mounting system for quick installation and removal
- Installation only requires a castle nut wrench (not included) and with an included T30 Torx L-Key
- 15.3-inch in length
- Free float rail design
- M-LOK slots at the 3, 6, and 9-o'clock positions
- Additional M-LOK slots at the 1:30, 4:30, 7:30 & 10:30 positions for light & switch
- Rail: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Height: 1.99"
- Width: 1.52"
- Inner Diameter: 1.34"
- Inner Diameter w/ Gas Tube Channel: 1.74"
- Weight (with barrel nut): 12.87 oz.
- Actual Length: 15.31"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper receivers
- 1x Fortis Camber AR-15 M-LOK Handguard
- 1x Barrel Nut
- 2x Camber Locking Nuts
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x T30 Torx L-Key
Give the Fortis Camber Handguard a shot if you want to build your AR-15 and need a handguard.
Fortis Camber AR-15 M-LOK Handguard gives you more grip space, more room for accessories, and a long sight radius for your gun, allowing you to use your AR in any mode while being comfortable and safe.
The Camber Lock system on the Camber Handguard is worth mentioning. This handguard's quick detach design is an evident advantage. With the Camber Lock system, you can remove or install the handguard in seconds. This makes cleaning and servicing your firearm much easier. It is one of the main reasons why so many AR-15 enthusiasts prefer it over other options.
The lighter a handguard is, the lesser the effort required to maneuver the gun. This is the case with the Fortis Camber Handguard.
The M-LOK slots allow you to attach short Picatinny rails only where you need them, reducing weight and eliminating bulk.
If you want an advanced rail system that keeps weight to a minimum, you should consider choosing the Fortis Camber AR-15 M-LOK Handguard.