- Anti-Rotation 6 bolt style mounting (3, 6 and 9 O'Clock)
- Free-float design
- Handguard includes multiple M-LOK / QD slots for maximizing user preference and accessories
- M-LOK slots on 45-degree angle surfaces
- Picatinny rails at 3 and 9 O'Clock at the muzzle end of the handguard
- Easy to grip and comfortable to shoot
- All integrated rail sections are standard 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec
- Handguard: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Barrel Nut: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Black: Type III Hardcoat Anodized
- Flat Dark Earth and OD Green: Cerakoted
- Weight (with Barrel Nut): 13.84 oz.
- Inner Diameter: 1.35"
- Inner Diameter w/ Gas Tube Channel: 1.68"
- Height: 2.21"
- Width: 2.01"
- Mil-Spec AR-15 upper
*Not compatible with Aero Precision products
- 1x Juggernaut Tactical 12" AR-15 M-LOK Handguard
- 6x Mounting Screws
- 1x Barrel Nut
The handguard of your rifle can have a significant impact on how controllable and modular your rifle is. With any modern AR-15, you want an M-LOK handguard, and Juggernaut Tactical makes an impressive range of handguards that you should check out.
Simple and Sturdy Design
This 12-inch M-LOK handguard is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and has a slim profile. This lightweight free-floating handguard uses 6 bolts to mount on your receiver, making it very sturdy and eliminating rotation chances.
45-Degree M-LOK Slots
The handguard has M-Lok slots at 3, 6, and 9 O’Clock, with 45-degree slots as well. The sides and bottom have a small section of Picatinny rail at the muzzle end as well, which allows for diverse attachment options. The top of the handguard has a continuous Picatinny rail that can be used to mount optics.
The small Picatinny rail sections on the muzzle end can act as a minimalist handstop for better control.