- Includes Armaspec Enhanced Lower Parts
- Compatible with most AR-15 lowers
- Stainless Steel Anti-Walk Trigger and Hammer Pins
- Made in the U.S.A.
- AR-15 lower receiver
- 1x Armaspec SFT 45/90 Safety Selector
- 1x Bolt Catch
- 1x Armaspec Enhanced Takedown Pin
- 1x Armaspec Enhanced Pivot Pin
- 2x Stainless Steel Takedown/Pivot Pin Detents
- 2x Takedown/Pivot Detent Springs
- 2x Stainless Steel Anti-Walk Trigger/Hammer Pins
- 1x Stainless Steel Buffer Retainer
- 1x Magazine Catch
- 1x Magazine Spring
- 1x Armaspec Enhanced Magazine Release Button
- 1x Stainless Steel Bolt Catch Detent
- 1x Stainless Steel Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 1x Selector Detent Spring
- 2x Hex Keys for Anti-Walk Pins
- 1x Torx Key for Safety Selector
Note: This is “NOT” a complete lower parts kit. This is a builder’s kit. This Kit does not include the Pistol Grip, Pistol Grip Screw and Washer, Trigger and Hammer, Trigger and Hammer Springs, Disconnect, Disconnect Spring, Trigger Guard and Roll Pin.
The decision to build an AR rifle from scratch is a big one and should not be taken lightly. An AR represents a tremendous investment and can last you for a lifetime if treated well. Perhaps most important is the quality of the parts you select to design your “black rifle.” Among the many parts, you’ll need for a successful installation is the lower parts kit.
This AR-15 lower receiver parts kit was created by Armaspec includes everything you need for a successful installation of your lower and was designed for those in possession of an aftermarket trigger group, grip, and trigger guard. Each piece in this lower parts kit is machined to meet Mil-Spec standards.
Armaspec is the name if you are looking for a high-quality supplier with high rankings in the firearm community. Armaspec focuses on producing quality, innovative products that offer a tactical advantage at a fair price. You can be confident that the products you purchase from Armaspec are among the finest in the country. Armaspec was founded in 2013 and has earned the trust of many firearm owners since then. In fact, Armaspec has become one of the top providers of firearm parts in America.