- Includes Armaspec Enhanced Lower Parts, Superlight Aluminum Takedown and Pivot Pins
- Compatible with most AR-15 lowers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 1x Armaspec SFT 45/90 Safety Selector
- 1x Bolt Catch
- 1x Armaspec Superlight Aluminum Takedown Pin
- 2x Stainless Steel Takedown/Pivot Detents
- 2x Takedown/Pivot Detent Springs
- 1x Armaspec Superlight Aluminum Pivot Pin
- 1x Stainless Steel Buffer Retainer
- 1x Magazine Catch
- 1x Magazine Spring
- 1x Armaspec Enhanced Magazine Release Button
- 1x Stainless Steel Bolt Catch Detent
- 1x Stainless Steel Safety Selector Detent
- 1x Bolt Catch Roll Pin
- 1x Bolt Catch Spring
- 1x Buffer Retainer Spring
- 1x Selector Detent Spring
- 1x Armaspec Enhanced Trigger Guard
- 1x Trigger Guard Roll Pin
- 1x Trigger Guard Set Screw
- 1x Grip Lock Washer
- 1x Grip Screw
Note: This is “NOT” a complete lower parts kit. This is a LPK without FCG and Grip. This Kit does not include the Pistol Grip, Trigger and Hammer, Trigger and Hammer Springs, Disconnect and Disconnect Spring.
There are many small parts to collect before you can assemble an AR-15. Nobody wants to use inferior parts, but almost everyone can go blind on the laundry list of small parts each build needs. It’s a lot easier to purchase parts kits that include groups of parts ready for assembly than to order each individual component. When you need a quality AR15 Lower Parts Kit from a manufacturer you can trust, the Armaspec Lower Parts Kit Less Trigger Group and Grip will give you a quick answer to collecting your parts and still have the option to add any compatible fire control group and grip to your build.
Everything You Want Nothing You Don’t
Armaspec’s AR15 Lower Parts Kit Without Grip and Fire Control Group is a collection of quality parts that will complete your lower receiver build while letting you use the fire control group and grip you prefer. That means you can buy the trigger and grip you want without guilt about wasted parts you’ve already paid for and still skip the search for individual pins springs, detents, and pins. Getting what you want with less personal guilt? Yeah, we’ll take that.
Buying a Kit Doesn’t Mean Buying Junk
When you buy an AR15 lower parts kit, it doesn’t mean you’re willing to settle for inferior quality parts. When you choose an Armaspec Lower Parts Kit without Grip and Fire Control Group, you get the quality better than Mil-spec lower parts like Armaspec’s Enhanced Pivot and Takedown Pins and The Armaspec Enhanced Magazine Release Button. Everything furnished is manufactured by professional people using quality materials. There’s nothing left to chance.