MPN: T017-PCC-BLK / T017F-PCC-BLK
- Enhanced hammer specifically designed to withstand PCCs’ intense blowback systems
- The feel and value of the bestselling Rave 140 AR trigger
- Accuracy-improving crisp, clean 3.5-lb. trigger pull
- Single stage with Quik-Klik™ reset you can feel
- Available with a curved or flat trigger blade
- Easy and fast to install, no set screws to tighten down
- Designed for AR9s with Mil-Spec inner dimensions; calibers include 9MM. 40 S&W, and .45 ACP
- NoWay™ Take-up — Most triggers allow a degree of movement before engaging the sear, but not with RISE triggers
- Interior parts are S7 steel with heavy-hit hardening then black nitride finish for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance
- Contained in a precision-machined anodized housing made from a solid block of 6061 aluminum to help the trigger perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions
- Sleek appearance to match its enhanced performance
- Comes with free anti-walk pins for secure installation
- Backed by the RISE More-Bang-For-Your-Buck Performance Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
- Material: S7 Tool Steel Trigger and Sear with Aluminum Housing
- Type: Single-Stage
- Pull Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Trigger Style: Curved or Flat Trigger
- Pins Size: Small Pins (.154)
- AR platform 9mm PCC / AR9 Carbine
- 1x Rise Armament RAVE PCC Trigger
- 1x Anti-Walk Pin Kit
Pistol caliber carbines (PCC) are an excellent option for home defense, and they can be a lot of fun to shoot at the range as well. If you are building an AR-style pistol caliber carbine, you should consider upgrading its trigger, which can make it a lot more fun, and easy to shoot.
Specifically Designed for PCC
The Rise Armament RA PCC Trigger is a strong option. It has an enhanced hammer that is specifically designed to withstand the direct blowback system of a PCC, and it is made from S7 steel and has a black nitride finish for enhanced strength and corrosion resistance. The entire trigger mechanism is housed in a precision-machined anodized housing made from a solid block of 6061 aluminum. This allows the trigger to perform flawlessly under a variety of conditions.
Performance-Based Practical Design
The action on this trigger is flawless. There is virtually no take-up, and the break is crisp and clean every time. The trigger pull is 3.5 pounds, and the reset is short and audible. All of these factors help in improving accuracy and shooting speed.
The Rise Armament RAVE PCC Trigger is available in both a curved and flat facing profile.