- Features a convex head so it can be tapped from any angle
- Extended concave tip for easy removal using any flat or pointed object including a bullet tip
- EZ-Set hole for detent installation
- Ultra lightweight
- Color anodized for durability
- Includes stainless steel detent pins and springs
- Material: 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Anodize or Cerakote
- Weight: 0.18 oz
- Pin Diameter: ~0.248"
- AR-15 with 0.25" pin holes
- 1x Armaspec Superlight Aluminum AR-15 Pivot Pin
- 1x Armaspec Superlight Aluminum AR-15 Takedown Pin
- 2x Detents
- 2x Detent Springs
A build is only as good as its weakest length. In the case of and AR build, it’s the smallest parts that can make or break a custom build. Armaspec knows that attention to detail is essential in all things AR. Wing Tactical is happy to bring you Armaspec Superlight Takedown Pins, a quality pinset that does exactly what you need them to, but better than you imagined.
A Simple Pin Set Brings More To The Table
Armaspec’s Aluminum AR-15 Pivot and Takedown Pin Set is an enhanced pin set for the AR-15 platform that improves on the classic pin set making them easier to install and remove. Convex pin heads let the armorer install each pin easier, accepting a tap from a variety of angles with equal effectiveness as well as an EZ-Set feature that makes detent installation a breeze.. Removal is made easier as well, with extended concave tips that allow easy removal with a variety of objects, including a handy bullet point.
Armaspec Superlight Takedown Pins Offer Added Value
Armaspec’s Superlight aluminum pin set is enhanced with EZ-Set performance features, but there’s more to them. Each pin begins with quality 7075 T6 Aluminum. Finished pins are anodized in your choice of Black, Blue, Flat Dead Earth, Gold, Olive Drab Green, Red, and Silver. Choose the color that matches your build or create a contrast for a little visual pop at the range. Armaspec’s complete aluminum enhanced pin set includes enhanced detent pins and springs, ready for application as delivered.